Citizens Consumer Club
CITIZEN CONSUMER CLUB is a consumer forum of Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Government of Tamil Nadu. The club will work on the motivational zeal of consumer groups and on the case of creating awareness among students at a very young age and through them the general public. We aim to build in children conscientiousness in doing what is right and boldness to question the wrong.
"AWARE! ALERT!! And ACT!!!"
- To spread awareness on consumer rights amongst all consumer segments especially among college students.
- To emerge as the best citizen consumer club at State Level adjudged by the Commissioner of Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection
- through the State Government to Government of India.
- To enable students understand fundamental rights of a citizen and make them realize and learn the fundamental duties of a good citizen.
- To inject knowledge and skills relating to consumer rights among our college students and to impart knowledge on product standards, product quality and about markets.
- To make them aware of laws enacted for protection / welfare of consumers and enforcement authorities concerned
- To build a base of enlightened citizen customers as the foundation of future India Bring awareness and realization about duties and responsibilities as Citizens of India.
- Ms. N. Shanthi, Asst. Professor, Dept. of CommerceMs.
- M. Shanthi, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Commerce